Casey and Kelli Smyth’s past business background and diverse experiences heavily contribute to the skill and professionalism they extend to their clients. A combination of their very caring and friendly, yet competent and professional, service-oriented approach enables them to exceed their clients’ expectations time and time again.
“Our primary goal is to provide excellent service to our clients and meet their every expectation in order to make the real estate process as convenient and enjoyable as possible. We value our clients and appreciate their business. Our hope is that every buyer and seller becomes a lifelong client that will continue to utilize our services for all of their real estate needs.”
Both love Chico and have helped to make it the thriving community you see today. Whether you are buying or selling real estate, Casey and Kelli are your Hometown Realtors.
• Chico High School Graduate, played football, basketball and baseball
• Chico State graduate, BS in Kinesiology, Chico State Baseball Player
• Family Business: Smyth Tire, downtown Chico
• Pleasant Valley High School Graduate, played volleyball, basketball and softball
• Chico State graduate, BS in Business Administration, Butte College basketball player
• Family Business: 3rd generation Chico Realtor
Kelli Cell: 530-864-6810
Casey Cell: 530-864-8262